nanoLambda now started making video tutorials to assist customers find their ways through initial steps of development. A series of video tutorials are available, focusing on specific step in the development.
- Installing NSP32 ADK USB Drivers (watch on YouTube)
- NSP32 Sensor Calibration Data Downloading (watch on YouTube)
- Prism GUI Tutorial (Watch on YouTube)
Sensor Calibration Data
Please download specific NSP32 calibration data ( you can check your NSP32 ID using prism GUI under platform specific folder or with your own developed embedded system) from this link and follow instructions mentioned in this document to do a quick installation.
NSP32 SDK was developed in the C/C++ environment and supports Android, Raspberry-Pi, Windows, Macintosh, and Linux operating systems by cross-compiled libraries of C/C++.
- Complete SDK package (Include all platforms support).
- Windows SDK package.
- Ubuntu SDK Package.
- Raspberry Pi SDK Package.
- Android SDK Package.
- Mac SDK Package.